Joy Careers mentoring utilizes 1:1 Mentoring and Support services to Gen-Z + Millennials to assist them in increasing life, employability and social skills leading from school to adulthood and beyond.
We provide age-appropriate support to assist our clients to increase life skills, socialising and independence building activities! We create a collaborative plan with our clients focusing on SMART Goals and tailor each session around skill development, attending activities related to our goals and self esteem building activities.
Our Mentoring program includes:
- Life skills development including: social skills, healthy relationships, friendships and social meetups
- Providing mental health support and awareness
- Providing interest lead careers exploratory activities
- Discussing SMART Goals and collaboratively creating a career and skill development plan
- Developing self aptitude building activities and dream career experiences such as music production, TikTok creation, songwriting, animal care, childcare and more.
- Complex Case Management including liaison with Allied Health professionals and Stakeholder meetings to ensure a collaborative approach to reaching our clients goals
- Peer support and advocacy
- Assistance transitioning from early careers decisions, to leaving school and beyond
Our mentors have a variety of life experience and come from backgrounds including lived experience with neurodiversity, are age appropriate and are experienced within the field.
To enquire please send this enquiry form or book a discovery call here