Careers Coach – Training Provided
- Do you want to start your career with Youth!?
- Would you like to gain a qualification in Career Development Counselling?
We are looking for Junior and Senior Careers Coaches to provide support, Careers Advice and Advocate for employment outcomes for our diverse, amazing participants.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Ability to provide 1:1 Employment Support across a range of industries with diverse individuals
- Experience with “disability” + diverse individuals
- Understanding + problem-solving skills required to secure build capacity to employment for diverse individuals
- Yellow Card, Blue Card, and First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain
- Drivers Licence and Transport
- Interest in Youth Advocacy with a genuine passion for Inclusivity
About the business
Joy Careers is a Jobs Focused Social Enterprise working to improve Employment and Independence opportunities for our participants. Joy Careers create creative interest-based programs that focus on personal branding, creative exploration, career opportunities and paid employment across a range of industries including the arts, Entrepreneurship and more.
Joy Careers commits to training and developing our staff as much as we are our clients. We are looking for people who will join our team and commit to creating a culture of Joy, Community, Diversity and Advocacy. We truly believe in the work that we do and want to work with people who will carry the joy!
We are looking for staff who will join our team and commit to our culture creating a culture of Joy, Community, Diversity and Advocacy. We truly believe in the work that we do and want to work with people who will carry a similar ethos through our current growth stage!
Joy Careers as a social enterprise promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide a judgment-free, advocacy-based service for Youth and look for staff with a similar social understanding to us.
As a workplace that embraces accessibility applicants with lived experience are encouraged to apply.
We request all applications please have a Cover Letter + Resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.